Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Updates on diamond c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates on diamond c

I 've got a couple of hunts coming up in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone had been or heard anything. Kinda chompin at the bit

Lot of pigs. Group of 5 last weekend shot 15 in two days, You will have a good trip.

Comment

I went out last fall with a couple friends. We were covered with hogs. Make sure you include the food option as Skyler's wife makes some great grub.

Comment

Oh, I know we're gonna have a great time. The guys I'm going with have asked me if I've heard anything from anyone who's hunted there recently. I've told 'em just bring lots of arrows

Comment

Lucky you!

Comment

update on Diamond C

Two thumbs up!!!! I was there Sat (2/21) morning and was covered up in hogs. I was only in my stand for 3 mins and a group of about 20 hogs comes rushing in. Waited for about 10-15 mins for better light to pick out which hog I wanted and then whack. Complete pass through and 30 yards later I had me a good eatin hog. After sitting for about 10 more minutes another group of about 15 hogs comes rushing in. I decided just to relax and enjoy the view. After the hogs left, a group of nice rams came in, didn't stay long but very nice rams. Diamond C is covered up in hogs!!! After the hunt and getting warmed up a bit Skylar asked me if I wanted to accompany him to pull a hog out of hog trap. Now that's a sight to see, I've never seen a dog go after a hog like that, totally awesome. Skylar is great!! Cabins are nice and very clean. He runs a great operation, I will definitely be back!!! Had a blast!! THANKS SYKLAR!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X