DB Hunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DB Hunting Ranch

I recently hunted there for hogs and had a blast. We did spot and stalk in the afternoon and i missed a 200 yard shot on a 100+ hog i think it was nerves. They have a great selection of animals i saw some nice axis bucks and blackbucks. They had a good selection of rams and saw my first aoudad which was exciting. This ranch has tons of hogs as well we saw about 20-30 in the day. We ended up going into blinds at around 4 and at about 6 my girlfriends day shot a little sow. Just at dark I had 6 hogs and 2 rams come by my feeder i took my shot and hit a decent size hog. The guide told me not to leave my blind until he got there. About 45 min he showed up and we had a great blood trail until we got into the thick brush and lost it. He searched for a good hour or so and told me we could keep looking or tomarrow he will look more. I decided to have him look the next day. First thing in the morning i got a call and he had my hog. I would highly recomend this place for 90 bucks and 45 mins from austin you cant go wrong.

sounds like a blaast
    nice write up

Comment

Do they have a website

Comment

200 yard shot with a bow!
        I would have missed too mate.

Comment

I went there a few weeks back and got a 125lb meat hog. Danny has a nice no frills set up that is easy to find. I think the web site is dbhunting.com. But you can also just google DB Hunting and find it.

A good friend of mine took a trophy exotic cross same day. I have another hunt scheduled for mid March.

Comment

Working...
          X