No announcement yet.

ABC Bowhunting Ranch - San Saba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schedule is pretty locked right now, but if you start planning something, let me know and maybe I can edge out some free time.

Comment

Here ya go Savoy.

ttt

Comment

Thanks!!! If you want to plan a trip out there anytime soon count me in for sure!! I found a place close by that will allow a gun for my grandpa. But I do want to go to ABC, so when ever you need another..........-Mike-

Comment

Here ya go, Olphart.

Comment

So its just 150.00 for a 2 day hunt and unlimited hogs? IS that correct? Tyler

Comment

thyats right. i am headed there on the 27 of april. need one or two more.................................

Comment

How many have you got going right now. My son has been wanting a hog with his bow real bad. Might make the trip if I can get off. Thanx

Comment

i have 3 total for sure. one a maybe which leaves two openings. six can sleep comfatable,7 is cramped. so 2 for sure, let me know!!! april 27-29. we can get there by noon friday and have to leave sunday at noon.

Comment

Man- wish I could go. We just had a baby last week, so I am home for quite a while.

Comment

I would be in as well but I'm fishing POC that weekend!

Comment

maybe next time!! congrats on the new baby!! chris-good luck fishing. starting in sept. the trout go down to 5 a man. keep um' while you can.

Comment

I will let you know in a couple of days. I am off that weekend but need to see if he can get off. He took his first deer with his bow this year and really wants a hog ang I owe him a favor. Will let you know. Keith

Comment

Working...
                          X