Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

BHP or KJO?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BHP or KJO?????

Which one offers the best chance at taking the most animals for the money?

what are you looking to take?

Comment

I would like to take a whitetail, blackbuck or axis, some hogs, and maybe a doe or two. I believe BHP offers a turkey as well, but when is the season for turkeys, or can you take them during whitetail season?

Comment

Tlong there is a fall turkey season for BHP but I don't know what dates it runs.

Comment

well,i have hunted keith johns,i had a great time with keith, he is a great host, i did not see alot of the species i was after(axis) i saw and missed a great mature blackbuck.im just ranch hopping right now,this year we going to bowhunters paradise in july.you will not find bad reports too often on either place.this is my 4th attempt to get an axis buck,i hope its the charm

Bill

Comment

7point,
            Good luck man!! I have decided to go to Bowhunters Paradise. I talked with Jim Friday, and he seemed like a pretty cool cat. He said that turkey season is from Sept. to Jan. (jbamburg). So, we'll see. Hey, 7point, if you don't mind after your trip, PM me if you remember and let me know how you did.

Comment

have been to BHP several times jim is a great host and the ranch is top notch took my axis there in april 06 it was the first of 2 taken off his ranch the other axis was taken by a good friend of mine that was on the same hunt i was on

Comment

Been to KJO. Great place for Black Buck, Rams and hogs. As Bill said, not too much axis. It's a good place.

Comment

Working...
                X