Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Looking for son's first buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for son's first buck

I'm looking for ideas for a good day lease. I'm wanting to get my 8 yr old son on his first buck and our current lease in East Texas has been interrupted with 99 construction/poachers.

Not looking to break the bank and I'd like to stay 3-4 hours from Houston. Any feedback/referrals would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

There's a guy on THF that has a high fence place in San Angelo with native deer that has a late season youth special. Any buck and a doe for $500 day hunt. I'd almost consider dragging my kid for that! He's always got some nice 8-10s.

PHFH is his screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      There's a guy on THF that has a high fence place in San Angelo with native deer that has a late season youth special. Any buck and a doe for $500 day hunt. I'd almost consider dragging my kid for that! He's always got some nice 8-10s.

PHFH is his screen name.
      Thank you!! I will look it up

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

A lot of places can get you a discount for the late youth season. At least wouldn't hurt to ask

Comment

Working...
        X