Service to book hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service to book hunts

anybody used www.texasoc.com? looking for feedback. they claim to do all the legwork for you to find hunts in Texas. is it really free?

Originally posted by WayneD View Post
    anybody used www.texasoc.com? looking for feedback. they claim to do all the legwork for you to find hunts in Texas. is it really free?
    All I can say is, no i have never heard of them. And make sure and ask for references good and bad!! Good luck!!

Comment

Ain't nuthin free, brother.

Comment

hunt

Past experiences, check references and find the hidden cost. Sometimes these agencies get a kickback from ranches and it is passed on to the hunter. I would check out prices ffor ranch on my own.

Good luck

Comment

as gdawg said- aint nuthin free!

Comment

You shouldn't have to use that, man. Just look on this website and ask for advice. That's pretty mch a SURE FIRE way to getting a good hunt, Bro

Comment

Originally posted by alien77721 View Post
              You shouldn't have to use that, man. Just look on this website and ask for advice. That's pretty mch a SURE FIRE way to getting a good hunt, Bro
              ROGER THAT!

I have found some great hunts off of TBH and also some not so great. But the best thing is, I didn't have to pay for the info! Like said above........ ain't nothin free.

Besides, I want to talk to the folks running an outfit so I can get a feel for them before I book. JMO

Comment

Working...
              X