• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hogs, looks like fun! great job.

Comment

Originally posted by maglite View Post
      That would matter why??
      If it is I was there ONCE. Good people lots of hogs just didn't care to much for the put and take operation.But it may be a different place.

Comment

LOL.....hey guys, ive created a monster in my utladybowhunter.....gone are the days i go off hunting by myself.......but now i dont have to listen to " What, your going hunting AGAIN" ......and she is quite deadly with the bow.....GEEZ, i dont know what im gonna do when she finally misses!!!!

Comment

I think the website is www dot texasbowhunt dot com. If not you can google Diamond C Bowhunt ranch.

Good Luck! I am sure you will have as much fun as we have....

Comment

Originally posted by Trophyhunter67 View Post
            LOL.....hey guys, ive created a monster in my utladybowhunter.....gone are the days i go off hunting by myself.......but now i dont have to listen to " What, your going hunting AGAIN" ......and she is quite deadly with the bow.....GEEZ, i dont know what im gonna do when she finally misses!!!!
            You hunt in Caddo, Tx. and the Diamond C is in Caddo, Tx.?

Comment

Nice Hogs. Congrats

Comment

Been thinking about booking a hunt there. Want to take my kids. Have some friends that have been. Said it was a lot of fun.

Comment

I took my BIL and nephew to Diamond C last summer for his first bowhunt...

Pigs died...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	diamondc 040.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	23869441

The kid smiled...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	diamondc 033.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	23869442

Good weekend. I had been there in the past and figured that he'd have a good shot at getting his first kill there, he did. Skylar is good peeps and the place is looking better than ever, we had a good time.

Comment

Comment

Great hogs

Comment

hey lg140, yeah we hunt in Caddo.........great deer there. We had a great yr there..........and the diamond C isnt too far from where we are, so we frequent there in between deer hunts..........

Comment

Working...
                        X