Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Looking to jump in a hunt in Feb/March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to jump in a hunt in Feb/March

If anyone is needing somebody to join in on a group hunt anywhere in Feb or March for hogs or Javis, or both let me know. I usually come down every year with a group of friends, but the economy crunch put the pooper on our hunt this year. I would really like to have a weekend hunt with some TBH'ers this spring! Let me know....

You need to come during the week , the places i go are all full until april for weekends but if you can get a couple days off during the week we could go slam something.

Comment

Its tough for me during the week since I already used a week of vac this year. But I might be able to swing 2 or 3 days. Where do you hunt?

Comment

I have a hunt booked at Coyote Creek the last part of March. You are welcome to join us. The web site for there is WWW.TEXASHOGSANDRAMS.COM. If you want to go let me know. I will call Donnie and let him know there will be another hunter.

Comment

I've got some openings on a hunt the weekend of Feb. 20th. Red Deer Cows for $275.00 ea. Hogs for $50.00.

Comment

I'm headed to Bar E the 25 -27th of March. You're more than welcome to join me.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Working...
              X