Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

circle e ranch

any of you guys ever been there. looking at booking a hunt for next year

Circle E in Bedias? They were shut down for transporting whitetail deer across state lines. I think there were some stiff fines and jail time handed out to those guys.

Comment

I found this on Circle E Ranch. Is this the same place?

TWO GUILTY OF IMPORTING DEER INTO TEXAS

SHERMAN, TX – United States Attorney John L. Ratcliffe announced today that two men have pleaded guilty to illegally importing wildlife into in the Eastern District of Texas.

ROBERT LAWRENCE EICHENOUR, 51, of Bedias, Texas and BRIAN BECKER, 37, of Madelia, Minnesota, pleaded guilty to the charges today before United States Magistrate Judge Don D. Bush.

According to information presented in court, Eichenour and Becker arranged for the secret purchase and sale of whitetail deer, after which they were transported in interstate commerce into Texas and to the Circle E Ranch, owned by Eichenour. The importation and the possession of deer acquired from an out-of-state source are prohibited by both state and federal law because of the risk of disease transmission.

The defendants each face up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $20,000.00 at sentencing. A sentencing date has not been set.

This case is being investigated by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Shamoil Shipchandler.

Comment

well son of a. guess i wont be going there. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X