First Point Bowhunting\Javi's (HELP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Point Bowhunting\Javi's (HELP)

Can anyone who has been to the ranch during this years deer season till me anything about the javi population and the hog numbers. I am going on a hunt with the LSBA next month and just trying to get some ideas.

Theres not a ton of javi's but we saw a good number of them Jan.1st while deer hunting. There are some big ones, and a good number of hogs. Hope this helps and good luck, I'm sure it will be a fun hunt.

Comment

Thanks for the help. It will be great just sitting by the fire with a few cold one's.

Comment

Havent been there yet this season, going next week. I have been there twice deer hunting and have never seen a javi but some of the other guys saw a bunch. Just depends on the pasture. I have killed hogs both years. Shot one out of camp one night.

Comment

Thanks, are you hunting deer or Javi's?

Comment

Deer.

Comment

Pasture #8----Alot of Javi's in this there.

Comment

Javi's are few and far between, it really depends on the pasture. I've seen 3 in pasture 9 that are regular visitors. When my son and I went for the LSBA youth hunt we stumbled on several on 9 in the same place as the 3. So you never know. They are there. I leave in the morning to go hunt deer. Can't wait.

Comment

So if your there hunting deer can you add a javi to your hunt? Just wandering because we don't have them at the lease and would love to get one with a bow.

Comment

thanks guys. Please keep me posted.

Comment

Originally posted by jc207 View Post
                      So if your there hunting deer can you add a javi to your hunt? Just wandering because we don't have them at the lease and would love to get one with a bow.
                      Mike won't let you shoot Javi's in deer season, just on the after season hunts

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Mike won't let you shoot Javi's in deer season, just on the after season hunts
                        Thanks for the info.

Comment

what is the LSBA

Comment

Originally posted by hunter View Post
                            Pasture #8----Alot of Javi's in this there.
                            x2

Comment

Lonestar bowhunting Assoc.

Comment

Working...
                              X