thompson temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thompson temple

Anybody been there how was it. would anybody be interested in going cause im trying to get a group to go somewhere.

check the rate a day lease section...... I know there have been some not so friendly reports on his place.

Comment

Originally posted by r2e0b0e3l View Post
      Anybody been there how was it. would anybody be interested in going cause im trying to get a group to go somewhere.

Texas Taxi loves it.......................me on the other hand well, PM sent

Comment

I like TT's place but with that said its not your five star ranch by any means. I have had some good times and made some good TBH friends going out there.

Comment

I have had good times there. Am going again in June. Great place for a kid to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
            Texas Taxi loves it.......................me on the other hand well, PM sent
            Yes I do, but as I tell everyone ... it is what you make it.
            Don't expect 5 star accomodations ... but it is better than some places I've stayed.
            Do expect to meet an incredible man who loves life and the Lord.
            I would, however, suggest that you try to reserve the ranch for YOUR group. Otherwise, you will end up with a mixed bag of bow and rifle hunters, that you do not know ... that's kinda where the fun stops!

Comment

I would be interested in going, but probably not until March. I will be busy during February. This seems to be the best deal for rams? Can someone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                Yes I do, but as I tell everyone ... it is what you make it.
                Don't expect 5 star accomodations ... but it is better than some places I've stayed.Do expect to meet an incredible man who loves life and the Lord.
                I would, however, suggest that you try to reserve the ranch for YOUR group. Otherwise, you will end up with a mixed bag of bow and rifle hunters, that you do not know ... that's kinda where the fun stops!
                I would hate to see some of those places you have stayed!

I've been to TT's place a few times. Lodging aint the greatest. Get a room in town. TT is a very nice man. Lots of rams. I have three rams from there that made the ROE book. Go over the hill if you want a tuff hunt! If you aint got the hint yet... GET A ROOM IN TOWN!!

Comment

Dan, you're such a sissy!

Yes, I've stayed in some dumps! Some places you could see the outside, from the inside, when there wernt no windows!

Comment

What's the deal with the accomodations? I can rough it as long as the place does not have cockroaches, mice, or rats.

Comment

It has a roof, thats better than I got in the Army. You guys are too pampered.

Comment

TT

I have some friends on the Keith Warren Forum that do group hunts there a lot. Seen some pretty nice Rams as well as some other exotics that were taken there. I was supposed to go on the last trip they went on but did not make it thanks to the Army

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SHARK View Post
                          What's the deal with the accomodations? I can rough it as long as the place does not have cockroaches, mice, or rats.
                          Nueces River Inn 830 234 3648

15 minutes from TT's place. $50 a nite. Hot water, cold air, clean sheets, your own bathroom, kitchenette. Well worth the extra money.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                            It has a roof, thats better than I got in the Army. You guys are too pampered.
                            There is a difference between clutter and filth.

I have stayed in some less than desireable places myself. But if I am going to pay to stay there, I would expect it to be clean. I aint lookin for a 5 star resort. If I was, I wouldnt be goin to TT's.

I like that Thompson allows you to go and do as you please. I like the scenery. I like to see lots of animals. I like his prices. And, I like a clean bed with clean sheets.

Comment

I keep leaving messsages, but he does not call me back? What's up with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X