Brushy Hill Hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill Hogs

A group of us are thinking about doing an "off" season hog hunt there. Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad) pig hunting out there??? Thanks for the info.

I guess the hog hunting must not be to good!!!!!! No one answered.

Comment

i go once a month during the off season. the big hogs usually dont come out till really late but thats what we go down there for. night stalking. really fun stuff

Comment

We were there last march and the weather didnt cooperate. But the hogs were still everywhere. Try to get hog heaven, its a bit rough, but a good place to hunt. Great hunt for a really cheap price.

Comment

If you get a chance check out this link for the grunts & gobbles in the spring.

It's usually a pretty good hunt, and there are quite a few of us here who go.

Comment

My bud's and me are goin at end of Feb. Like 30 of us goin so I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Comment

IM THINKIN GO THERE TO BUT IN THE WEB SITE..... NO MANY HOGS OR TURKEYS... SO PLEASE ANY HUNT THERE BEFORE FOR GOBBLERS OR HOGS? contact me to

Comment

Originally posted by willamwalden View Post
                IM THINKIN GO THERE TO BUT IN THE WEB SITE..... NO MANY HOGS OR TURKEYS... SO PLEASE ANY HUNT THERE BEFORE FOR GOBBLERS OR HOGS? contact me to
                i just looked over the website pictures and out of the 8 pages i counted 11 hogs that where not duplicates of trophy hogs( 200lbs +) not too shabby for a day lease that most people only care to see deer pics. and i think around 7 more pics of turkey. there are tons of hogs out there but most hunters shoot there hog, take the meat, and throw the rest out. not that many people send the ranch their pic of hogs so they cant really post them. just a thought.

Comment

Hunted there last year, saw a good number of hogs. And we had terrible weather.

Comment

Crazy but helps

Hey bud, me and my uncle bubba, and billy ray go all the time to the brushy hill to hunt hogs.. We use an old tactic my grandpappy woodrow taught us. Before I get into the secret you gonna have to be open minded. We always kill atleast 2 or 3 hogs each using this tactic. I dont know if you have a pet dog at home but if you do, you need to scoop up all that dog feces you can. Put it in a ziplock bag to keep it fresh. The more and the fresher the better.. When you get there you need to find a spot within a couple hundred yards of camp. "Our best areas are real close to kamp." Once you find a spot smear some of the dog feces on the brush around you by hand. Then when you go out to hunt take what you have left and smear it all over your clothes and boots. Once you do that get ready bekause they gona *** a runnin. If no dog find a friend that has a horse or cow. Also it smears better if you heat it up first. Good luck and please dont hunt by me.

Comment

Went to brushy hill last year, saw a good number of hogs

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
                        Hey bud, me and my uncle bubba, and billy ray go all the time to the brushy hill to hunt hogs.. We use an old tactic my grandpappy woodrow taught us. Before I get into the secret you gonna have to be open minded. We always kill atleast 2 or 3 hogs each using this tactic. I dont know if you have a pet dog at home but if you do, you need to scoop up all that dog feces you can. Put it in a ziplock bag to keep it fresh. The more and the fresher the better.. When you get there you need to find a spot within a couple hundred yards of camp. "Our best areas are real close to kamp." Once you find a spot smear some of the dog feces on the brush around you by hand. Then when you go out to hunt take what you have left and smear it all over your clothes and boots. Once you do that get ready bekause they gona *** a runnin. If no dog find a friend that has a horse or cow. Also it smears better if you heat it up first. Good luck and please dont hunt by me.

how evil you are .

Comment

Working...
                        X