Mesquite bowhunting in december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesquite bowhunting in december

Anybody been in december? Headed out the day after Christmas and just wondering if anybody had seen any good animals out there this year.

Sky

The 30 inch Axis was killed last weekend and also the fallow that I never recovered was shot and killed. Gerald said the Axis was shot and started running and his antlers came off...guess they are shedding now.

Comment

Ya I also heard that he said he had one that was even bigger than the one that was shot. Im looking for an aoudad or a sika. Hopefully one will pop out.

Comment

AggieBowhunter09---

Good luck on your hunt and be sure to tell Gerald hello from me and Michelle (mossyoakprincess). Let us know how you do...with some LDP's!!!

Comment

I sure will. HCshooter and his son were out there this past weekend, but I'm not sure if they were successful or not. He's a pretty good shot though so I'm sure he got something.

We will be there at noon on friday so hopefully I'll be posting some ldp's soon thereafter.

Sky

Comment

Oh we were successful , so much in fact you should save your gas. I think I shot every arrow in my case (you have seen what I carry) and had to bring 2 truck loads home. Dont know what you think you may kill now HA HA HA !!!

I killed a 4 horn sheep, Jr killed a good ram, I got hogs to boot Jr shot but no recovery, (bad shot on hog).
            Last edited by hcshooter; 05-13-2014, 11:56 AM.

Comment

did you see any good sika or aoudads? How was the pig population?

Comment

Kurt...congrats on a great weekend. And thanks for taking Satan's spawn out of the herd!

Comment

Just two days away now. Talked to Maria yesterday and she says she saw two really nice sika and a couple great aoudad. Can't wait to get out there.

Comment

any recent info on the ranch?

Comment

Awesome rams!

Comment

Nice rams hcshooter!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X