Looking for hog hunt near DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for hog hunt near DFW

What are some good day hunts for hogs 2-3 hours from DFW? Need to be able to hunt w/ gun and bow. Thanks for any info.

There are some place in Clarksville/Avery that are meat hunts, but still fun.

BAO in Graham is great operation.

Comment

coyotecreekranch06@yahoo.com 2 hours N.E. of Dallas in Red River County

Comment

You will want to check out North Texas Outfitters. At the bottom of the Website there is information on the Outback/Preserve hunts. They have lots of Big Trophy Boars as well as Rams, all Hogs/Rams are $300.00, per animal. There are exotics, but the bucks are subject to normal price. Lodging and the food is awesome. It costs $100.00 per night. I will tell you straight up, you will never find a better guide than Don, and a better place. The Quality of the animals, food, lodging, guides, and FRIENDS you make there is amazing. Most places are strictly about making the money, this place gives you everything you want and more. I hunt the Exotics on the other side of the fence now, but the Outback is loads of fun! Good Ladder stands, gun stands set up on Feeders. You can also stalk..........anytime you want. 9-11 am is really good. Here is a picture of the Hog my brother shot last season, and his potential No. 1 Merino ram (youth division) in 08.

Comment

I can't seem to post the pics.

Comment

if you want pics..........pm me your email.
            Last edited by AFHunter3; 12-02-2008, 09:52 AM. Reason: wont post picture.

Comment

dude i know all type of haog hunting places near by. nowhere near the prices some of these places are charging. hell some free. only thing is i want to go.

Comment

I'm ready to go...let's do it!

Comment

Go to memoriesonthewalltaxidermy.com Josh Brooke runs it and he also guides hunts talk to him about it see what he can do. Tell him Derek Connally told you.

Comment

Working...
                  X