Big Oak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Oak

I posted a thread and some pics of my Fallow in the traditional section, but wanted to post a review here as well so folks that might be thinking of an exotic hunt would see it. I was at Big Oak over the weekend, and we had a great hunt. I saw animals and could have shot something on every sit. There are some BIG exotic bucks, and all the does are fat and healthy.

Buff knows exactly where to put you to get you on the animal that you're after, and will do everything he can to help you. The blinds are great and have plenty of room, even for guys shooting longbows and recurves. At all the setups I hunted there's some sort of enclosed blind and a treestand depending on what you want to hunt. The box blinds all have Deerview windows and comfortable chairs. The feeders are close so you will have some good close up shooting.

The lodging is great too. Everything is clean and neat, has a big front porch with an area to build a fire, and has an awesome lighted 3 d range. When it's time to eat you go up to Buff's house and eat with his family. The food is great!! I though I was gonna have to stop and buy some bigger pants on the way home. Believe me, you won't get hungry at this place!! If you do make a bad shot, he has a jam up tracking dog as well. Buff is a super nice guy and I've never seen a trophy room more impressive than his. If you're thinking of booking an exotic hunt I can't say enough good things about this place or Buff and his family.

Here's a pic of my fallow doe and my first traditional archery kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Congrats on your animal!
        Buff has one first class operation for sure.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

nicely done. I've only heard great things about Buff!

Comment

Congrats on the fallow; thanks for the review info. Buff is a bona fide archery legend.

Comment

No doubt. It's awesome to watch him shoot.

Comment

Working...
                  X