Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never do business with that family again

Comment

Think I'll find somewhere else to go... Thanks fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
        Think I'll find somewhere else to go... Thanks fellas!
        Did you ever get in touch with Randy?

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
          Did you ever get in touch with Randy?
          Just got on here for the first time sense yesterday, and I sent him a PM. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Hal actually had 2 operations... One was Cougar Run Ranch which was a pen hunt. You told him what you wanted and he would put it in a pasture (and not a very big one) and you go shoot it, gun or bow. Cougar Run II was bow only and for the first couple years it was a blast, but then when things started going downhill, he put the screws to some of his best customers/clients and then filled up the pasture with tame deer, goats and even some buffalo... didn't take long for it to tank. There's no way I'd EVER give that guy another penny of my money... if he had hogs stacked knee deep in that pen... Is that old piece of crap "camp/bunk house" still standing? It was filthy, leaked everywhere and smelled of mold/mildew... The place died from greed, lack of maintenance, and poor service...

This is spot on. I would never go back.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Hal actually had 2 operations... One was Cougar Run Ranch which was a pen hunt. You told him what you wanted and he would put it in a pasture (and not a very big one) and you go shoot it, gun or bow. Cougar Run II was bow only and for the first couple years it was a blast, but then when things started going downhill, he put the screws to some of his best customers/clients and then filled up the pasture with tame deer, goats and even some buffalo... didn't take long for it to tank. There's no way I'd EVER give that guy another penny of my money... if he had hogs stacked knee deep in that pen... Is that old piece of crap "camp/bunk house" still standing? It was filthy, leaked everywhere and smelled of mold/mildew... The place died from greed, lack of maintenance, and poor service...
              I would take this mans word to the bank!

Rwc

Comment

wow, that article is sickening

Comment

Hunted there over 16 years ago and would never give them another dime.

Comment

Cougar Run Ranch sounds like a place in Nevada. You know where the "bunnies" get moved after their 40th b-day

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Cougar Run Ranch sounds like a place in Nevada. You know where the "bunnies" get moved after their 40th b-day

Lol

Comment

Is Trophy Ridge Exotics the place past Reeves Rifle range? If so they had their problems with who ran that operation back in the late 90's. May completed different people today.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Try Trophy Ridge Exotics. It's closer to you. Off 146 near Moss Hill. Also maybe Deer run Ranch. I've never been to deer run, but it's only a few miles north on 146 from trophy ridge.
                          i am coming up blank on the Deer Run Ranch. Did a google search and it is pushing me to Trophy Ridge. I am looking at them too, i need a hunt for my annual father/son hunt. We have done hogs but now looking at a Ram or exotic doe hunt.

Comment

Working...
                          X