60 days till Texas whitetail with Extreme Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 days till Texas whitetail with Extreme Bowhunting

Just getting ready for our 3rd annual trip to Extreme Bow Hunting! We have 4 guys going this round (3 of us are flying in from Washington and one guy joining us from the great state of Texas)and I believe this will be our best trip yet. Last year we managed several hogs, 2 aoudads and 2 nice whitetail bucks between 3 hunters. Plus we had a couple misses and even had a hunter attacked by a Rhea! If you have not yet had a chance to hunt with Caleb, Boots and Champagne at Extreme Bowhunting you need to check them out. They run a top notch operation and Caleb will go the extra mile to get you on animals. Has anyone been there lately? I would love to hear what you seen and/or harvested.

Good luck! Just got back on Monday and we saw a ton of WT bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by sir huntsalot View Post
      Good luck! Just got back on Monday and we saw a ton of WT bucks.
      Awesome! With a little luck we can get a shot on a couple.

Comment

i will be there Jan 7-10. be sure and give us a report after your hunt

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          i will be there Jan 7-10. be sure and give us a report after your hunt
          Will do. I am gonna try and remember to take a few more photos this trip. We have a 4 day hunt planned and with 4 guys I assume we will be able to give a very good report for those coming after us.

Good luck on your hunt

Comment

has anyone been in to Extreme in the last few weeks? Just curious what you were seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by the lab View Post
              has anyone been in to Extreme in the last few weeks? Just curious what you were seeing?

+1

Comment

We will be there the evening of Jan 7th until the 10th, I can't wait... 52 days and counting...

Comment

48 hours til we touch down in San Antonio and head off to Extreme Bowhunting. Sounds like it is gonna be a little tougher hunting then years past (still fairly green), but we are excited and feel like we can make it happen on a 4 day hunt! Soon as I get back I will post any pictures and get a "review", but after 3 years I am 100% it is gonna be A++++. These are great folks and Caleb works with ya to make sure your trip is successful.

Comment

Working...
                  X