Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunting the Lee Ranch Opening Weekend!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting the Lee Ranch Opening Weekend!!!!

Well, it's time to head back to the Lee Ranch for our annual hunting trip with Team Sendero. Last year we had a great time and it was a blast. We took around 8-10 animals. I personally had a shot at a great looking Black Buck at 20 yards on morning set and shot one hog at the end. I was holding out for a Axis. Camp was clean and the 12 of us where every comfortable. Carlos was great and went out of his way to make it happen for us and get us on the animals. He took several of the crew on a night hog hunt where they connected. There is several nice looking whitetail buck we will be trying bow hunt . I will try my best on my first live hunt starting on Thursday afternoon. Here are several pictures of our last hunt at The Lee!!!!

Comment

I bet it was difficult passing on that blackbuck

Comment

Stop killing all my big hogs at the Lee and maybe I'll have you back !! hahah - c

Comment

Originally posted by takoma View Post

Stop killing all my big hogs at the Lee and maybe I'll have you back !! hahah - c
          Wow lol. I needed Josh to help me drag that guy out. You were out front "finding the truck" lol

Comment

nice

Comment

Sueet

Comment

Working...
              X