• Show
Clear All

The Wild Life Ranch

Any input?

Don't go.

Comment

Don't Go. X100

Comment

When it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Cheap hunts are usually what they are. I have had several clients that went and had bad things to say about the hunt.

Comment

there's no hunt involved.

Comment

I am checking on it for a friend.

Comment

Lance, I've never been there but I hunt Mason County and I not heard any good stories about the place. Everyone that I've ever talked to or heard of was not very pleased with the place.

Comment

Whats wrong with this place? Im the guy that Lance was checking for. My wife bought me a Marino Ram hunt so I kinda have to go. Whats the deal with this place?

Comment

Canned hunt...plane and simple.

Pick yourself out a lively one

Comment

canned hunt... How bad is it? They got the in a pen or something? No hunting to it? Dont think I will like this place.

Comment

There is very little "hunting" there - animals aren't in pens but they aren't skittish at all and almost walk right up to you...it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

If you can get the ram into the pature with the rocks, it will be more challenging than the wide open pasture, that you drive into and they say pick out the one you want and shot it.

If you ever give them your number they will call monthly to get you to come back and shoot something.

Comment

DON'T GO... and that's coming from someone who won a free hunt there and returned it to be donated to someone after i was there.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Im not sure about what to do now. Lance, Thanks for watching out for me.

Comment

i have my ranch in mason, and i get some processing on my hogs done at the wildlife ranch, everyone in town considers the owner a crook and i saw videos of his hunt and you could all sides of fences in some of the kills. canned hunt is right

Comment

Working...
                              X