South Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Texas

I'm from corpus christi and i'm looking for a good ranch to hunt at with a good probabilty of getting something. preferably hogs or exotics for a reasonable price. anybody have any ideas. i found http://www.laparrillaranch.com , anyone heard anything about them.

Try Elm Creek Jacob has access to a big ranch that has alot of Exotics and the prices are reasonable.Heres his info 830-765-4493
    830-563-2579
    jakefawn AT yahoo.com (replace AT with @)

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Are you looking for a day hunt type place or a game ranch were you pay for what you kill. If you are looking for a day hunting place I recommend Mesquite Bowhunting. It is in Pearsal.

Comment

There is a hog, javelina predator hunt in Laredo that I have put together for bow hunters only. March 2-4. Friday noon til Sunday morning hunt. Hotel style accomadations with meals included. Very nice ranch LOADED with javelinas, hogs, coyotes. I have been & am going back. You will get plenty of shots.Price is 300 everything included, corning & all. All you need is a sleeping bag & plenty arrows. PM me for ranch name & any other info. Pete

Comment

Try Quatro B

Comment

Originally posted by jesse55 View Post
              Try Quatro B
              Holy Quatro B Spam Batman!

Comment

Double L is close to you and very good

Comment

I'm from corpus as well and my dad and I have been to Chambers bowhunting ranch and been successful. Good prices. We plan on trying keith johns which is in floresville sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X