No announcement yet.

KJO-LEE-Extreme-Dimond C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All those sound good. I would like to be put on the list if you end up needing another hunter. I expect we could have some fun and get some good video. Put me on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by takoma
      spencer --- the pic of the fallow for ya.

Yeah he is a moose!!

What's an average size on the black bucks??

Thanks everyone for the responses y'all are awsome, Sniper thanks for uploading the pics I'll go check them out, Bowhuntervideo, I will defiantly keep you in mind.

Comment

Diamond C gets my vote in everyone of these threads. It's no secret I'm friends with Sky, but became friends by hunting his ranch.
        It might be more $ than some places but the opportunity for a shot is going to be a lot higher than most places.
        Tracking dog on site, great skinning shed with walk in cooler, awesome lodge and really nice piece of land.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          Diamond C gets my vote in everyone of these threads. It's no secret I'm friends with Sky, but became friends by hunting his ranch.
          It might be more $ than some places but the opportunity for a shot is going to be a lot higher than most places.
          Tracking dog on site, great skinning shed with walk in cooler, awesome lodge and really nice piece of land.
          On their site it says $250 per day, and has a price for each animal and I get if the animal is $500 and your there 2 days your total is $500...does he have packages where he says 4-5 day hunt and you have the different choices of what you can shoot??

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
            On their site it says $250 per day, and has a price for each animal and I get if the animal is $500 and your there 2 days your total is $500...does he have packages where he says 4-5 day hunt and you have the different choices of what you can shoot??

I would suggest emailing or calling, I know he had exotic and safari packages before but don't think those have been available in the past couple of yrs.
            the $250 a day does go toward your kill fee though if you are there 2 days or 10.

Comment

IMO , if you are looking for an experience KJO. Keith has quality animals at a "Blue collar" Price. His hunts a based on you and making memories. Now, if you are looking for a trophy,the Diamond C is the place. Sky has some of the biggest critters I have ever seen.His prices are higher than Keith's. You will get biased opinions on here all day long. In the end it will be what you are looking for . Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                Diamond C gets my vote in everyone of these threads.
                And that guy can skin a pig faster than any person I've seen in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  And that guy can skin a pig faster than any person I've seen in my life.

At one point we actually had him on film beating that guy on that video floating around. Like 1 minute skinning and gutting a doe.
                  Also 4 pigs in 12 minutes

Comment

I did a live hunt in the "Around the Campfire" forum for this weekends hunt. Had a great time out here.

Comment

That's half what I paid for mine. Good deal there.

Comment

Well we decided to go with Lee Ranch this trip, it was a tough decision they all seem like good options, for the money and the quality of animals they have it looks like Lee Ranch has what we are looking for. I will keep everyone posted when we go may try to do a live hunt we will be there the end of March.
                        Thanks everyone for your input, anyone that goes there from now till then keep us posted.

Comment

Makes me want to go on an exotic hunt SOON!

Comment

Well we decided to go with Lee Ranch this trip, it was a tough decision they all seem like good options, for the money and the quality of animals they have it looks like Lee Ranch has what we are looking for. I will keep everyone posted when we go may try to do a live hunt we will be there the end of March.
                            Thanks everyone for your input, anyone that goes there from now till then keep us posted.
                            And you're taking Toby along? Talked to him last night and he told me about the trip. Maybe he will carry a camera and do some filming.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              And you're taking Toby along? Talked to him last night and he told me about the trip. Maybe he will carry a camera and do some filming.
                              I believe we are going to take some cameras, it's should be a good trip! We are bringing Toby for entertainment

Comment

I believe we are going to take some cameras, it's should be a good trip! We are bringing Toby for entertainment
                                Just keep him away from the ladders and sharp objects!

Comment

Working...
                                X