Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck !!!!

Comment

I shot a huge doe around 4 today.....still sitting though. Maybe a buck will come in last evening!

Comment

Congrats on the kill.

Comment

Congrats on the doe

Comment

Congrats on the doe!

Comment

Congrats on the doe. I hope something is left of her when you get there

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
                Congrats on the doe. I hope something is left of her when you get there
                Never found her.....had a pass through with good blood, but it dried up about 300 yards away. I'm sick over it, I hate losing an animal. I saw her shortly after I shot her, saw the entry hole and it looked good, but nothing.

Comment

Happens out there often gotta be the toughest deer in texas.

Comment

They are tough animals.....an ole mature doe is one of the toughest deer to kill. She busted me 3-4 times, on different days, and I never moved or blinked.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      They are tough animals.....an ole mature doe is one of the toughest deer to kill. She busted me 3-4 times, on different days, and I never moved or blinked.
                      Bet it felt good putting an arrow in that nosey old nanny! Sorry u did not find her.

Comment

Any more hunts left

Comment

Sorry you lost her. She won't be busting you next trip though.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Never found her.....had a pass through with good blood, but it dried up about 300 yards away. I'm sick over it, I hate losing an animal. I saw her shortly after I shot her, saw the entry hole and it looked good, but nothing.
                            He can't find the deer?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordman View Post
                              He can't find the deer?
                              Naaaa Jake smokes too much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                Any more hunts left
                                Yeah, Bo is letting us stay one more day!!! I was fired up, after I ok'd it with momma of course!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X