X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal! Looks like a blast!

Comment

Congrats on getting officially hooked!!

Am I reading the website correctly? $400 per day for a 2 day exotic hunt (Axis/Audad/Black Buck) with no kill fee? So I could kill an Axis buck and 2 hogs for $800 + tip?

That will definitely have to happen if it's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
        It's for sale?

Last I heard it and Quatro B were for sale

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Looks like an awesome place. Congrats on the hunt

Comment

Great write up, place looks really cool...

Comment

Congrats to the hunters !

Carlos here,... I'm the guide at the Lee Ranch now. I talk with the owner all the time and to dismiss the rumor - Ray is not looking to sell anytime soon. If that was on the table - I would have not agreed to be guide there.

2nd - Yes,... 800 for 2 days, includes lodging. You are allowed to harvest 1 of --> ( sika, aoudad, black buck or axis buck + 2 hogs )

Comment

Originally posted by takoma View Post
                  Congrats to the hunters !

Carlos here,... I'm the guide at the Lee Ranch now. I talk with the owner all the time and to dismiss the rumor - Ray is not looking to sell anytime soon. If that was on the table - I would have not agreed to be guide there.

2nd - Yes,... 800 for 2 days, includes lodging. You are allowed to harvest 1 of --> ( sika, aoudad, black buck or axis buck + 2 hogs )

Awesome! Thank you for the clarification Carlos! Is it just Quatro B that is for sale, or is that a rumor as well?

I will be booking at Lee very soon!

Comment

no problem,... Yes, Quatro is no longer. Owner just not "having fun" with it anymore and he felt it ran it's course and was time to move on. Great times, memories, and animals on that ranch.... hate to see it go,... but understand.

Comment

Carlos, do you have any pictures of the whitetail out there? What is the average size for the area?

Comment

I saw some great deer out there . I dunno what's the average but they all looked GOOD !!

Comment

You know, I honestly don't know. I'm all about the exotics, the whitetails to me come second. I have yet to discuss with the owner. I had many reports on " mature " and big 8's, 9's, and that one nice 150 class Ponche saw.

Feel free to email Ray (owner) for more info on the whitetail : leeranchbooking@gmail.com

Comment

May do a weekend trip in March or April Taylor! This place is on my list to go check out.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Thanks for writing the review. I'm giving them a call tomorrow. Hope they have some dates available.

Comment

Working...
                                X