Diamond C Ranch Once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond C Ranch Once again

Took my second trip down to the good ole' Diamond C ranch...me and my buddy were in search for some hogs. Boy!!!, did we ever...it was hot and muggy the entire weekend with temps reaching 110 degrees in the middle of the day....we had shot opportunities up the wazoo...i got two nice meat hogs and my buddy got himself a nice 175 lb. boar with some nice 3-4 inch cutters. It was his first hog with his bow. Skylar runs an outstanding outfit and put us in the right spots. We tried our hand at some good ole' spot and stalk during the middle of the day and even in the hot Texas sun we still got on plenty of hogs...not to mention seeing several trophy rams and a very nice fallow buck in velvet. It was really something to watch my buddy stalk up to a nice size boar bedded up under a tree in the mud. Yea he banged his bow on the tree limb and the boar was gone running 20 yards right passed me and Skylar. What a rush!!! I will most defintely be back down there to stick some hogs when the freezer gets low.I will load up some pics soon...

great hunt

It is always a goodtime when you guys come out. It was very hot but we got er done. These are a few pics I had of your hunt.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great hunt! Congrats!

Comment

Very nice and congrats!

Comment

we sure did....thanks for putting up some pics cuz i cant figure it out for the life of me...lol...ill give ya a ring so i can take the misses out there sometime in sept...

Comment

Good times I'm gonna have to get in touch with Skylar and check this place out.

Comment

Last edited by IDAHO_BOWMEN; 08-07-2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Great place.....I can't wait to go back!

Comment

I have a few more pigs that will hit 375lbs. You need to book and come get yourself one. www.texasbowhunt.com

Comment

All right!
                    Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                    X