No announcement yet.

Any reports from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pasthrough, met you on the June hunt, you going in Oct? I'll be there the first hunt.

Comment

YES!!!.......As soon as I got home from the June hunt I called to see if any spots were open for the first weekend of October. No lodging, but we have reserved her travel trailer that stays by the main headquarters. Only bad thing is we will have to shower at the main bunkhouse with everyone else Wonder if the axis bucks we seen in June will still have their horns come October?

Comment

We did not get in in time for the bunk house either but at least were in for the hunt. We will probably be in a motor home, wonder how many will be on this hunt?

Comment

On the Axis having horns in Oct. I sure hope so. What class whitetail do you think this place will have?

Comment

I am not sure on the size of the WT there. I do know that of all the pics I have seen on their website, I would not shoot many of them(for $500...if ya know what I mean). If he'll make P and Y then I'll be game. More than likely I'll take the first shot I get at does(which shouldn't be hard) and look for an axis buck! I'm ready to go NOW!!

Comment

they have some huge deer......believe me...

Comment

Originally posted by wtxhunter View Post
                they have some huge deer......believe me...
                Well good deal that may be something you might be interested since you dont have a lease anymore

Comment

Working...
                X