Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

October Baker 3 Ranch Combo Bow Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've hunted baker3 1 time it's a good ranch but like you say it's hard hunting there is some BIG animals out there but your going to have to hunt and hunt hard. My advice to you is if it's dry hunt water and your going to see lots and lots of animals. If it's wet it's going to be even tougher hunting. Lots of corn and alfalfa and sit all day. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
      Anyone go on the hunt this past weekend? I was out there... How did you all do?
      How was it? I'm going on the 23-26

Comment

Slow... I had 9-10 hunters out every sit.
        No axis coming to corn. You cant shoot any black buck does, blackBucks went up to 1200. Whitetail came in pretty often but not every sit..
        Set up on a low spot if you wanna axis and hunt all day.
        I went two years ago and I will tell you that their axis numbers have gone up... But don't think that means anything special lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
          Slow... I had 9-10 hunters out every sit.
          No axis coming to corn. You cant shoot any black buck does, blackBucks went up to 1200. Whitetail came in pretty often but not every sit..
          Set up on a low spot if you wanna axis and hunt all day.
          I went two years ago and I will tell you that their axis numbers have gone up... But don't think that means anything special lol
          I'm not too surprised to hear it was slow. I've been hunting this past two weekends and they've been the slowest weekends to date that I've ever hunted on our place.

Comment

Working...
          X