Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
    a few of my hundreds of Double L pics.

That fallow (I'm assuming your daughter shot?) is my dream fallow!

Comment

Yes, that is my youngest daughter Kelby. I have two beautiful bowhunting daughters. That is a very nice fallow, and they were nice enough to use her on their web page. They have treated us well and I consider all the Lassmans, friends.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
        I live about 15 minutes from Double L but have never hunted it. I'm not much help for advice hunting there but if ya need anything while you're in the area, drop me a PM.
        I appreciate that very much sir! It's generosity like that that makes Texas the greatest state,

Comment

I think that's the place next to my best buddy's parents place- in Mission Valley? Never hunted it but been next to it and seen lot's of critters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbaub View Post
            I appreciate that very much sir! It's generosity like that that makes Texas the greatest state,
            x2

I have felt welcome every visit and always look forward to my next Texas adventure!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Just to update everyone......One of my buddies noticed mid last month that the prices on Double L's website jumped up $1000 an animal. We talked to pops about honoring the prices posted when we booked the hunt, but he stated that he couldn't because the prices had increased for him and he couldn't afford to have hunters kill at those prices. Long story short, my friends and I canceled our hunt with Pops and booked with Extreme Bowhunting in October. A little disappointed, but I understand its just business.

Comment

That stinks but where one door closes another opens. Good luck on your adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                    Listen to Pop when you get there....he will not steer you wrong!
                    This, Pops is the man

Comment

Pm sent jbaud

Comment

Looked at there site and I cant wait to go either

Comment

Website prices haven't been updated, but if they have added another $1,000, it's getting pricey!

Comment

Working...
                          X