Hill County bow hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill County bow hunting

I just joined today and really enjoy this site. Their seems to be little bashing of equipment like other sites. Ihave hunted Aquilla and Lake Whitney for a couple of years. I have seen deer but no opportunities at a shot yet. Does anyone know of a two to three day hunt available in my area that is available?Let me know and thanks for a great site.

Welcome to the fire. Check your Chamber of Commerces they usually have quite a few Day leases available.

Comment

Check with Reggie Loeffler at www.panthercreekranch.com Just let him know you would like to bowhunt. He doesn't have any bowhunters as of right now but his is set up for them.

Comment

Welcome!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the green screen. You will like it here. Great folks, great knowledge base. Sorry, can't help with the day lease data.

Comment

welcome

Comment

only bashing I've seen here is in total jest and good humor.....thank goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by chipshot View Post
                I just joined today and really enjoy this site. Their seems to be little bashing of equipment like other sites. Ihave hunted Aquilla and Lake Whitney for a couple of years. I have seen deer but no opportunities at a shot yet. Does anyone know of a two to three day hunt available in my area that is available?Let me know and thanks for a great site.
                You can check right there where you are at, Meridian Creek Outfitters. Ask for Billy Don. You also have Samples Ranch also right there in Meridian, just ask for Terry.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and info.

Comment

Terry Samples is a real good guy and has a great family.

Comment

Working...
                    X