Kjo in july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kjo in july

Anybody been towards the end of july? Going for my 3rd trip july 27-31. Hoping axis are rutting.

Ttt

Comment

I will be there july 6 7 8 and I will let u know how it goes, but yes they are supp to be in rut in july

Comment

Originally posted by Jknopp View Post
        I will be there july 6 7 8 and I will let u know how it goes, but yes they are supp to be in rut in july

Sweet

Comment

Does anyone know if they're booked for the year? I'm looking at late Oct-late Dec

Comment

Originally posted by SLVhunter23 View Post
            Does anyone know if they're booked for the year? I'm looking at late Oct-late Dec

Text or call Keith at # on website

Comment

i have and was sucessful. its super hot though. dont hunt a popup in afternoon, unless you want to feel like your in a sauna. axis will be active. i killed an aoudad in july a couple years ago. if you search "kjo july 22" youll see our trip. youve been before, you already know your gonna have fun. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                i have and was sucessful. its super hot though. dont hunt a popup in afternoon, unless you want to feel like your in a sauna. axis will be active. i killed an aoudad in july a couple years ago. if you search "kjo july 22" youll see our trip. youve been before, you already know your gonna have fun. good luck.

Yea itll be fun. Been in march and december. Hope its dry in july

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                  Text or call Keith at # on website
                  Ok will do. What's the quality of animals on the ranch on average? Is it more of an experience or does Keith usually have high quality animals?

Comment

Ok will do. What's the quality of animals on the ranch on average? Is it more of an experience or does Keith usually have high quality animals?

Id say both. Ive seen great quality and then some avg. but its an awesome place .

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                      Id say both. Ive seen great quality and then some avg. but its an awesome place .
                      Good to hear! I'm looking to book a hunt at the end of the year as a college graduation present and I'm making sure I do my research. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Good to hear! I'm looking to book a hunt at the end of the year as a college graduation present and I'm making sure I do my research. Thanks for your help!

No problem

Comment

I'll be there the weekend before (July 18-20)

Comment

I'll be there the 18th thru the 22nd of this month... Will repot back

Comment

I will be there June 22 (Mon, Tues, wed). Will try some bow hunting but we are mainly going to head down to the lake with Keith to do some bow fishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X