X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....it just got innersting

Comment

I'm not one to jump to conclusions but I'll admit that I'm all ears and waiting on the "official statement" from the owners.

Comment

The full story is BuckTag is not telling the whole story, and that Bowz&Towz knows the owner of El Quinto Ranch, and that guy is a true businessman and all around good guy and telling the full story would just create another "Telephone Game" and we can already see what that did already!

Glad that was cleared up for us Bowz&Towz.

-- note: just joking above, have no idea who is in the right or wrong, based on this thread alone I'd say El Quinto Ranch has some explaining to do, and Bowz&Towz post did not help at all if anything it just added to the confusion.
        Last edited by Falling; 01-13-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          This is just a guess but it looks to me like the ranch got a paying offer from a corporate group and decided to take the money instead of honoring their word. Then the Good lord spoiled their Corporate party too.
          Funny how thing work out ain't it? And to top it off they got a boat load of bad PR on here. Now lets hear the rest of the story...
          Last edited by bossbowman; 01-13-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

The ranch really does need to come on here and defend themselves. Please fill us in!
            At this point, when customer service explanation takes this long to come to fruition its usually because its a fallacy in my experience. If my hunting business was being attacked on one of the largest hunting forums in Texas with nothing but complete lies, it would not take me 10+ days to respond.

As Paul Harvey would say, "And, now for the rest of the story..."
            Last edited by perfectstorm; 01-13-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowz&Towz View Post
              This post is a little "Ready, Fire, Aim"....

I have personally known Scott and his family for a long time, and have been in contact with them since all of this happened. When I first saw the OP's posts on 2coolfishing I knew there had to be more to the story than what was being provided. Again, being that I know the owners, I reached out to them and asked what the hell was going on.

It's not necessarily my place to be delivering PR statements on behalf of the ranch, but I can say that your buddy is not giving you all of the details and there is a reason he isn't...

No profile has been made on the Green Screen because they can't keep up with all the posts on the different forums the story has made its way onto. Now that they are aware TBH has been infected with the virus, the "big boy panties" are being put on.

I don't fault you at all for feeling the way that you did. Heck, I was even a little upset when I first heard about it. However I knew that that wasn't the owner's character, and was certain that there had to me more to the story than what was being broadcasted.

Sucks that such a cool place got smeared as a result of the "Telephone Game."

"Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you read."
              Im not sure which half of this post to believe. If you know the story, spit it out. The vagueness of your post makes it worse.

Comment

I'm going to side with the folks who believe the ranch sold out to the corporate crowd for the almighty dollar. Had no idea of the backlash they would get. They could put the whole thing to rest if they would own up, admit that one way or another a mistake was made and schedule another WW hunt. Until that happens I see a shady operation.

Comment

If my name/ranch had been drug thru the mud like this, and I/we had done nothing wrong, I'd be doing everything in my power to prove different.

Shatting on the WW is VERY disturbing to 99.9999% of the people on this forum. It will take one heck of an explanation to show there was no ill will intended.

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
                    If my name/ranch had been drug thru the mud like this, and I/we had done nothing wrong, I'd be doing everything in my power to prove different.

Shatting on the WW is VERY disturbing to 99.9999% of the people on this forum. It will take one heck of an explanation to show there was no ill will intended.
                    "Like"

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

I don't really care to hear the ranches side.
                        Using road conditions as a reason not to take Wounded Warriors on a hunt is total BS.
                        I can assure you that they have experienced much more "HAZARDOUS ROAD CONDITIONS" in a foreign country fighting for this land owners rights. Pfftt!!!

I think they can probably handle a little mud on the drive around the ranch.

Good try though. Keep your excuses.
                        I hope those Corporate boys had fun!!!!
                        Does it always have to be about the money??? SMH..
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 01-13-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Lol. ttaxidermy is ticked... I guess he didn't get that 243 ammo?

If I was being bad mouthed I'd definitely intervene and say something.... Unless it was By the likes of austinkade. Eh hmmm Daniel... The mild mannered Pepsi driver turned war veteran/seasoned cop..

Comment

And the wait continues for the "Ranch" side of the story.... O wait no one cares at this point. Glad you were able to get those guys out somewhere where they felt loved and cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                              Lol. ttaxidermy is ticked... I guess he didn't get that 243 ammo?

If I was being bad mouthed I'd definitely intervene and say something.... Unless it was By the likes of austinkade. Eh hmmm Daniel... The mild mannered Pepsi driver turned war veteran/seasoned cop..
                              Found a bunch
                              And not really ticked but just have the upmost respect for the men and women who sacrifice all for my family, country and me.
                              Wish I had a place to take a bunch of WWers. It would be on!!
                              Last edited by PondPopper; 01-13-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

The lack of comment speaks volumes.

Comment

Working...
                                X