Best wife EVER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wife EVER!!!

My wife told me today that I can book 2 hunts in 2014. I really think I will be using one of those hunts to go back to Extreme Bowhunting in Brackettville. I had a fantastic hunt/time when I was there a few weeks ago and I think if I book the whitetail safari (1 exotic, 1 WT, 1 axis or BB doe and a couple hogs) is a lot of bang for the buck. What I wanted to see is if anyone on here had any suggestions as to other outfitters to check out? I am open to most exotics but like many of us I am on a budget. I don't need anything fancy or to be catered to, just fair prices good honest people and good quality animals. Being in Washington State it is a little tough for me to check out many ranches so any input would be fantastic.

brushy hill

Comment

I have never been there but I would check out KJO (Keith Johns Outdoors). Seems to get a lot of good reviews and the price is right. I hope to go there someday but it is a long way from Indiana

Comment

KJO is great. Lee Ranch is one I can recommend too

Comment

Check out Diamond C, I went for the first time a few months ago and it's a great place. Lots of animals, nice lodging, and Skylar does a great job of putting you on what you're looking for.

Comment

Tell your wife to call my wife!!!!! Please.

Comment

3DW5 send me your number, I will have her call.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                Tell your wife to call my wife!!!!! Please.
                x2

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoward View Post
                  x2
                  Please. Y'all need to rise up, retrieve your pair from your wife's purses, and hunt when and where you want to. If she says you can't afford it farm her out cleaning houses so you can. If that's not enough get a second and third job. Do whatever it takes but take back your manhood and hunt.

Comment

Working...
                  X