Brushy Hill trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill trip

Me and a buddy are headed to Brushy Hill for the weekend of December 19-22. This is going to be our first time on a day lease and we are both very excited, cant wait to get there. I have been reading all the reviews here picking out tips so we can have a succesful hunt. I hope some fellow TB'ers will be hunting with us and if so, it would be an honor to meet them. Wish us luck and ya'll have a happy and blessed holiday.

Good Luck

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow.

Comment

I'll be there with a group of 7 the 19th through the 24th. We'll be in one I te Hog Heaven pastures.

Comment

Are you hunting hogs? I believe the season is over down there the 19th?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            Are you hunting hogs? I believe the season is over down there the 19th?

I think he's talking about this month could be wrong but think their season rolls into January

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
              I think he's talking about this month could be wrong but think their season rolls into January

I know I've been there on Christmas several years back

Comment

Yes, the 19th - 24th of December. Went there last year at the same time, and we had a good hunt. Saw several shooters, and my wife took her first deer, a 10 point roughly 120".

Comment

Good luck to ya and listen to Nick and Pete, they'll do all they can to help you out.

Comment

Make sure and give us some updates. I'm trying to go first week of January.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

@Grog. Cant wait to meet ya'll. Hope to see some decent animals

Comment

I'll be there from the 27th thru the 30th!

Comment

Me and a couple of buddies will be there the same weekend. We are hunting the W. River pasture. Looking forward to meeting you. This is my fist time at Brushy Hill and I am pumped up.

Comment

Lookin forward to seeing you guys out there. Safe travels and good hunting, guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X