Brushy Hill 12/29-12/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill 12/29-12/31

Dad and I will go to Brushy Hill from 12/29-12/31. Anyone else going out those dates? Also for those who have been what should we come to expect and any tips? Thanks guys for the help. Have a great Holiday season y'all!!

Bring your A game some really good deer and pigs but really smart it's a day lease so these animals have had every trick in the book thrown at them have nick set you up you will increase your odds of sealing the deal he's there everyday and knows the ranch like the back of his hand good luck to y'all Pete and Ava are great folks

Comment

I've posted a few times about this place. I love hunting there. We go every year for a Dad, Brother, Cousin, and I hunt (family thing). Nick does a great job and he always sets us up. This year we took 2 deer and a hog (another hog shot and not recovered). Also, cousin didn't make it this year. I saw some good deer as I do every year. Like Pigstika1978 said the deer are very smart and know the sound of a bow string. If you set yourself up brush yourself in, when you think it's enough brush in more, more, and more (when your crawling in your stand under brush IT'S ABOUT RIGHT. Good luck to you and your dad. You will have fun. Lot's of deer and hogs.

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate the help so far

Comment

Working...
        X