Brushy Creek Trip Success!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Creek Trip Success!!!

Got to the ranch a little after 11 thanksgiving morning met Pete and his son-in-law they were really awesome people, Nick got there a little after took us to the camp house, then to the setups he set for us. Afternoon hunt saw a huge 8 as he was blowing at me running for his life, saw a really huge jack rabbit and a pretty sweet road runner! The next morning about 7ish had a spike walk out on me stopped broad side, this is when I had to make my mind up to take the spike or let it walk and see what else could be around, but the longer he stood there the more temping it was, I couldn't resist shot him at 15 yards dropped him right where he stood those maxima'a and those slick tricks are sweet together!!!! Thanks Nick and Pete the ranch is awesome the camp is just what a deer camp should be and the ranch is perfect for huge bucks but they are smart need to bring your A game for sure will defiantly be a regular from here on!!

No pics, didn't happen.

Comment

Here he is
      Attached Files

Comment

congrats! cant wait to try them out next year.

Comment

That sucker bled!!
          Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
            That sucker bled!!
            Congrats!
            X2

Comment

Well done brother. Nice to meet you at the ranch.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by 94sktr View Post
                  congrats! cant wait to try them out next year.
                  x2

Comment

Congrats! Thats an awesome palce!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Leave for there Thursday morning!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

correction

Originally posted by coopaloop108 View Post
                            Got to the ranch a little after 11 thanksgiving morning met Pete and his son-in-law they were really awesome people, Nick got there a little after took us to the camp house, then to the setups he set for us. Afternoon hunt saw a huge 8 as he was blowing at me running for his life, saw a really huge jack rabbit and a pretty sweet road runner! The next morning about 7ish had a spike walk out on me stopped broad side, this is when I had to make my mind up to take the spike or let it walk and see what else could be around, but the longer he stood there the more temping it was, I couldn't resist shot him at 15 yards dropped him right where he stood those maxima'a and those slick tricks are sweet together!!!! Thanks Nick and Pete the ranch is awesome the camp is just what a deer camp should be and the ranch is perfect for huge bucks but they are smart need to bring your A game for sure will defiantly be a regular from here on!!
                            im sorry guys i just realized i put the wrong ranch name man i feel dumb BRUSHY HILL lol!!!

Comment

Good review ! Congrats on the deer !

Comment

Working...
                              X