Calling all TBHers, I need some Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all TBHers, I need some Help!

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of training a blood tracker, that I plan on using to help my fellow hunters in need (for free of course, as long as it's within a reasonable distance). He's a 4 month old bloodhound, that comes from great tracking stock. I've been working him since he was 8 weeks old. He's now up to a 36 hour old line, that runs close to a mile. What I need help with is BLOOD and LIVER. I've been using beef blood and liver that a local butcher has been helping me with, and my taxidermist has been giving me left over hide. I want to change it up. So, if anyone that maybe doing some exotic hunting this Spring and early summer could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Take the liver and bag it, and take as much blood from the body cavity as you can. A margarine tub works great. I know it's a lot of extra work, and won't mind paying a fair price. Any and all help would be appreciated, maybe one day Jed and I can reciprocate the favor!

Please text me:
    Dustin Machado
    713-412-0950

Your not far from me so i may be able to help you out. We have some axis hunters coming May 17th, Let me see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
    X