No announcement yet.

C&J Ranch ...Columbus,TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks the zebra is awesome. It had no ghost stripes just pure black and white. It was the first time my daughter showed any interest in hunting. it took 2 days to get on the zebra. Once they figured ot we where after them they where making sure they did not stick around once they saw us.

Comment

He really does not have package deals per say. He has a daily fee which covers all your meals,guide,lodging, duck hunting when in season and fishing. The lodge is extremely nice and the food is awesome. Then you are just charged the trophy fee of whatever you kill. You are not locked in to an animal. Say you book a hunt for a whitetail and while you are hunting you see an exotic that you cannot live without. Just tell the guide you want him, he will tell you the price and you are free to take the animal if you like. If you co you will be spoiled. If anyone books a hunt please tell him you heard about him on Texas Bowhunters.

Comment

looks like a nice place. congrats on the kills!

Comment

What do you do with a Zebra. Eat it? Stuff the head? Feed it to your dog? I'm really curious.

Comment

We are getting it mounted. We donated the meat.

Comment

I would have no problem eating a zebra, and have probably done so in Africa. Congrats on the very nice animals.

Comment

Beautiful harvests. Congrats! Is there a website? Do they have turkey?

Comment

They are really new and do not have a website yet, just a face book page. Just type in C & J Ranch Columbus and it should pop up. I have not think they have turkey.

Comment

I had shot a buffalo also. So between the buffalo,fallow,red stage and zebra I just ran out of freezer space.
                    Last edited by CrossEyed; 03-06-2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrossEyed View Post
                      I had shot a buffalo also. So between the buffalo,fallow,red stage and zebra I just ran out of freezer space.
                      No kidding?!?! You could have filled a walk in freezer!

Comment

Originally posted by CrossEyed View Post
                        sounds like you need a new (TBH sponsor) Brute cooler wink wink. We're running a givewaway on Facebook right now. Thanks for the info. I'll look them up.

Comment

sounds nice!

Comment

Do they have a website?

Comment

They do not have a website just a facebook page.

Comment

Nice trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X