Javelina Country Outfitters Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javelina Country Outfitters Report

Had a great hunt with JCO Texas this week. Hunted Tuesday through Thursday. Every Day I had Javelinas to stalk. Made stalks on at least 10 different groups. Also saw hogs and deer. Every set I was covered up with something. I finally scored Thursday morning with this 54# Javey...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Double lung shot at 25 yards. The outfitters did an awesome job. They worked hard every day making sure everything possible was done to help us get on game and it payed off big time. Great group and awesome ranch. I'll back for sure!

Congrats Nice Javi!

Comment

Congrats.
      Me & my dad will be there for our first time in a couple weeks. Glad to hear you were seeing them.
      What was the weather like?

Comment

Congrats! Big javi!

Comment

Nice report. We are going Feb. 22...

Comment

Great hunt!! Me and son, Doubledrop are going down this month. Great news and congrats !

Comment

Tuesday's weather was great, but Wed. it was gusting up to 40mph and cold. Temp in my truck was 31 in the morning. and Thursday was great. They moved everyday. Thursday was the best though. I had two misses and could have made many other shots if I was better at stalking and shooting. Saw tons of game, but I was there only for the Javies. This was my first one ever and wasn't going to be side tracked. The outfitters know the critters patterns and with their help I was lucky to bag my first Javie. I prob. could have had two or at least one on the first day if I was sitting in a blind waiting for them but I was dead set on getting one spot and stalk. Almost didn't get one being stuck to that method but it worked out. Good luck to you fellas going this and next month it should be great hunting coming up!

Todd

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Great work! hoping to add a javi to my list soon.

Comment

Sounds a lot better than previous hunts we've been on. I want to break my new Hoyt Spyder in on a Javi !!! Thanks for info

Comment

Congrats again on the nice Javy Todd, We enjoyed having you in camp.

Brad

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

My brother and I are at jco now and not having any luck. We saw 1 group of about 8 javis yesterday afternoon and another Guy saw 1 Javier this morning. Talked to a Guy in camp who was here when we got here and said he hasn't seen a thing until between 730 pm and 4 am at water holes.

Comment

Nice javi! Congrats!

Comment

We were there the same week as Southtxhunter. Between the 5 of us in my group we took 3 pigs and 1 javvie. We also hit and failed to recover 1 pig and 1 javvie. There was also 1 pig and 1 javvie missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X