any new keith johns reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any new keith johns reports?

time is drawing near three weeks and i am on my way!!i hope i can close the deal on an axis or blackbuck!

looking forward to a report. I am headed that way in May for a ram hunt

Comment

Dren,

I can almost promise you that you will get a ram.

Comment

hopeing to...... hate to come home empty handed on a birthday hunt! We shall see. Also talked to Keith about adding a critter or two while I am there. Depends on how the hunt goes. If I stick one the first night then bring on the beasts!

Comment

you will stick one the first night. we got there around 11am Keiths showed us the place and my brother had his ram in the cooler by 1pm

Comment

my brother had his ram in the cooler by 1pm
            By chance have a pic of said critter?

Comment

yea i posted it when i got back.

Comment

brother is on the right

Comment

ok I even posted on that thread........ Sleep deprovation is killer! Good herds? He seems like a great guy on the phone. Looking forward to meeting him and hunting his place.

Comment

Yea he has good herds and is a great guy in person. He will make sure you enjoy your time there.

Comment

What weekend in May

Ill be there the second weekend in May For goat or Ram . Would be cool to meet someone from the site. I cant wait Keith seems like a real nice guy and Ive been watching this and a couple other sites havent found a bad word about him or his place.
                      Thats sayin something , he has been real patient with me and my silly *** questions

Comment

I will be there the weekend of the 16-18th. Looking forward to a report

Comment

Originally posted by jmm83164 View Post
                          Ill be there the second weekend in May For goat or Ram . Would be cool to meet someone from the site. I cant wait Keith seems like a real nice guy and Ive been watching this and a couple other sites havent found a bad word about him or his place.
                          Thats sayin something , he has been real patient with me and my silly *** questions

does he have any more room the weekend you are going. i would join you if he does.

Comment

from what he told me he was booked up that weekend...... thats when I wanted to go. Hopefully it wont be so hot they are loosing their coats

Comment

what about your weekend do you know if he has any openings

Comment

Working...
                              X