Quatro 'B" short to the point 11/9-11/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quatro 'B" short to the point 11/9-11/11

Same as the last 4 times we been there (AWESOME)!!! Tons of animals and new tree set ups that are nice and high... The guide (Carlos ) went out of his way to set a ground blind that accommodated the shooter 8yrs old spotter 5 yrs old and me the camera guy!! We came short on the Red Stag, BUT my boy had a chance on a nice Ram and a Mouflon!!! We did some night hog hunting that was very interesting and intense (we tried our green and red lights)...Harvested a nice HOG and afterwards ate and shared stories!!

WILL BE BACK AGAIN!!!!

Thanks Again !!!!

Good to hear when dad takes the kids hunting. Sorry to hear about the Stag. Had a 55 yard shot opportunity and passed. Too far for me and old bow. I am sure he will be asking to go soon. Hats off to you.

Comment

I looked for you guys before leaving the day you were coming in. We were there a whole week so you know how it is to have to get back and play catch up. Sounds like you all had a good time as we did. I was wondering how the green light worked out with the hogs. We used red and did pretty good but never tried green.

Comment

Working...
      X