Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Our Experience at the Quatro B. 11/4-11/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Experience at the Quatro B. 11/4-11/9

Well we survived our week at the Quatro B and as promised here is my over view of our combined experience just as I gathered them from all the four of our party.

This will not be a long read but instead consolidated information as to the overall feeling of this operation.

First I should say that this is real hunting; or maybe even more challenging than if you were to be hunting these species in the wild.

I really enjoyed this fact; the animals that I encountered where very keen and would not tolerate even the slightest mistake in scent; movement etc. If you come away from the Quatro B with a kill you most definitely have earned it.
    Animals; there are plenty. I saw everything with the exception of a Red Stag that they claim to have. And I think two of the other three of my party saw several and described them as nice trophies.

The guide (Carlos); worked hard to put us on the animals that we each were looking for. And I personally had good shot opportunities on everything on my hit list. This included an Axis buck; Black buck; Ram and pigs. I took one of the three doe’s along with a couple pigs; one I would describe as respectable in size.

I blew two opportunities on my exotics simply by not being ready when the chance was given. One was when I turned my head to see a nice Axis buck watching me excitingly texting my friend Bill and guide Carlo’s to tell them of my doe harvest. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

To sum up Carlo’s performance; he is more than willing to go the extra mile to help better our chances of a harvest. During our entire stay he was fun to be around and a sensible guide. Over all we all were satisfied with his performance and would be happy to have his help again at this service.

The lodging was very nice with a very well equipped kitchen and as most of you know a pool table and shuffle board table that was used 10 to 1 over the pool table. “Very fun”

I left Carlos with a few ideas that I think would improve on the enjoyment of ones stay. So after everything is said and done would we return to hunt in the future?

Absolutely; even if none of these recommendations were considered. What you get for what you pay; I consider the Quatro B to be a well-balanced experience offered by a quality outfit and I for one look forward to my return.

:thumbup:

Comment

Great write up. Congrats on your hunt. QB is a nice place to hunt. I cant wait till January for my next trip.

Comment

I too enjoyed the week of hunting, sorry I had to kick your butt In shuffle board every night

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishing View Post
          I too enjoyed the week of hunting, sorry I had to kick your butt In shuffle board every night
          what can I say but "True Dat". But remember its not how you play the game; its how gracefully you loss. LOL At least I had that to hold on to. LOL

Comment

awesome!!! I just missed you guys on 11/09

Comment

Agree with write up in that you better be prepared. Don't expect to feed the animal a carrot, pet it and then shoot it. Not going to happen at this place. It is respectable hunting in that the animals are totally aware.

Comment

Working...
              X