Headed out to the Quatro B.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed out to the Quatro B.

Well our week has finally come; four of us head off to the Quatro B starting the 5th – 9th. Two are going for the Texas Safari and two for the Exotic package with a couple exotic Does and night hog hunts thrown in for Icing on the cake.
    This should make for an unusually good opportunity for some truly diverse feedback on our experience due simply to the diversity of the people in our group.

Hunter one; a lifelong hunter/sportsman/outdoorsman/taxidermist that has worked many years as a professional guide both on land and water.

Hunter two; a lifelong sportsman/hunter/outdoorsman that has had considerable experience with pay hunts or hired guide services.

Hunter three; a lifelong sportsman/hunter/farm boy outdoorsman that has successfully hunted on and around his own family’s property and has some pay hunting experience.

Hunter four; relatively new hunter with limited field or outdoor experience but is very eager to get started.

See what I mean by diverse, we should be able share our experiences from most every angle. I’m entertaining while there so I don’t see much chance for real time play by plays. But I will try and post the overall experiences and opinions of each of our party shortly after we return.

I might add that I visited the ranch a couple weeks back to take a peek. Carlos our guide greeted me at the gate and was very gracious with his time and my many questions. Thus far I can say that both he and Doug have shown grate interest in accommodating our group which makes for a good first impression.

Well wish us luck we are looking forward to the hunt.

Good luck, I'm sure you will have a great time

Comment

Originally posted by Pearson View Post
      Well our week has finally come; four of us head off to the Quatro B starting the 5th – 9th. Two are going for the Texas Safari and two for the Safari package with a couple exotic Does and night hog hunts thrown in for Icing on the cake.
      This should make for an unusually good opportunity for some truly diverse feedback on our experience due simply to the diversity of the people in our group.

Hunter one; a lifelong hunter/sportsman/outdoorsman/taxidermist that has worked many years as a professional guide both on land and water.

Hunter two; a lifelong sportsman/hunter/outdoorsman that has had considerable experience with pay hunts or hired guide services.

Hunter three; a lifelong sportsman/hunter/farm boy outdoorsman that has successfully hunted on and around his own family’s property and has some pay hunting experience.

Hunter four; relatively new hunter with limited field or outdoor experience but is very eager to get started.

See what I mean by diverse, we should be able share our experiences from most every angle. I’m entertaining while there so I don’t see much chance for real time play by plays. But I will try and post the overall experiences and opinions of each of our party shortly after we return.

I might add that I visited the ranch a couple weeks back to take a peek. Carlos our guide greeted me at the gate and was very gracious with his time and my many questions. Thus far I can say that both he and Doug have shown grate interest in accommodating our group which makes for a good first impression.

Well wish us luck we are looking forward to the hunt.
      Got a reminder that it is the Safari Package and the Texas Safari Package that we are going for. I posted the Exotic Package in error. Happy now BILL LOL

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X