My Quatro B experience - long read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
    Hey Takoma, in customer service their is an age old adage...

The Customer is Always Right!!!

Even if they are not. What your doing is casting a bad reflection on the ranch more than the original poster is. Everybody has different expectation levels and you can't please them all, try to make it right as best you can and move on. No sense in blasting him about it, only hurting your ranch and loosing potential customers in the process...
    what you said was perfect, if you were my employee I would have terminated you ASAP, and for all of you that went to the QB and enjoyed yourselfs let it go IT WAS JUST A REVIEW BY ONE MAN any ways its non of your business, it's just between the client and the owner of the business
    Last edited by coon007; 10-19-2012, 03:50 PM. Reason: forgot

Comment

Glad i hunt with Keith at KJO.

Comment

Originally posted by SCENT LOCK View Post
        Glad i hunt with Keith at KJO.
        Lol. Couldn't pay me to go there!

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
          Awesome detailed Rate The Day Lease review.

Get off his butt for sharing his Opinion!

Our group when twice. Never again. Bad experience.

Its funny how guys that work at the ranch Bash the Original Poster for his Opinion!
          When you you say guys that work for the ranch.. What do you mean, no one on here but Takoma works there. We're just some experienced day leasers that had nothing but good experiences at QB and had quite the opposite experience than what he's describing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
            When you you say guys that work for the ranch.. What do you mean, no one on here but Takoma works there. We're just some experienced day leasers that had nothing but good experiences at QB and had quite the opposite experience than what he's describing.
            y'all need to learn how to take the good and the bad. I know its a business and there is going to be hunters who do not liked your services, so let it go. Learn for this expirence and don't get at odd's with any customers concering there reviews. everyone knows you can please everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
              y'all need to learn how to take the good and the bad. I know its a business and there is going to be hunters who do not liked your services, so let it go. Learn for this expirence and don't get at odd's with any customers concering there reviews. everyone knows you can please everybody.
              I dont know if you dont understand but Bigfoot does NOT work there, so there is nothing to take. The OP reviewed the place kept complaining about things then also said the guide did stuff to accommodate him but then said they werent worth anything. Well what do you do?? That's the part that irks me...carry on

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
                I dont know if you dont understand but Bigfoot does NOT work there, so there is nothing to take. The OP reviewed the place kept complaining about things then also said the guide did stuff to accommodate him but then said they werent worth anything. Well what do you do?? That's the part that irks me...carry on
                What irks me is he only did an honest review and he got bashed for it. I just call it as I see it.

Comment

What irks me is he only did an honest review and he got bashed for it. I just call it as I see it.
                  And you thought Bigfoot worked there... Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by takoma View Post
                    "I didnt know exactly where I was on the ranch except what seemed north of the lodge. The voices seemed to be coming from my right which was the direction of the lodge."

There are personal and ranch properties all along the outside of the test track from your position. I've sat in that stand and others along the track and could easily hear all kinds of folks working, laughing, talking.... and even smell the bar b que when the wind was right ?!?!! wild.
                    Heck takoma, you've probably heard us quite a bit! Good friend of mine owns the Finger Ranch which borders you on the north side. Shot lots of does on his place while having a mixed drink along that fence.

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
                      And you thought Bigfoot worked there... Just saying
                      I don't know why, my bad sorry bigfoot

Comment

I don't know why, my bad sorry bigfoot
                        Btw I used hunt for years in Lopeno on Falcon. How is it down there?

Comment

Its still good, Falcon is where our families ranches are. small world huh

Comment

I have never hunted at the quatro B, but I have toured the ranch with doug and saw blackbuck, corsican sheep, dall sheep and a few pigs. this is from driving around maybe half the ranch.

bunkhouse accomdations are not bad. a little spartan maybe, but clean and what I would consider comfortable.

For the people reading this post, keep in mind that medina county has recieved an awful lot of rain lately. At my ranch, which is HF, about the same size as quatro and recieves almost zero hunting pressure, I saw a grand total of 4 does in two hunts last week. its just so green, animals arn't going to corn. book a hunt in Jan. or Feb and you will see alot more animals.

Comment

Its still good, Falcon is where our families ranches are. small world huh
                              We used to border Cox Fishing camp...down the washboard road

Comment

Originally posted by LennyWayne View Post
                                Thank you "Sharp", as I believe that your write up was both fair, and candid. I am also a big man (6'2 @ 290lbs), and it's hard f to sit in any space not designed for our size, but when you have to sit perfectly still, it only seems worse.

Again, I feel your report was honest, and viewed from the perspective of a "paying customer", and not just some "BIL complaint".

As for the outfitter.....the unfortunate side effect of being a professional outfit, is the customer paid hard earned money for the entire experience (not ONLY the hunt), and that payment will often initiate feedback to the foreman to hopefully improve the experience of the next hunters that come along.

Thank you for the detail, and taking time to communicate your experience.

It does sound like there is room for some ranch improvement, but also it was very STAND UP of the owner to "make it right".

Another value of the Green Screen, is the honest feedback. Thanks again.
                                I couldn’t agree more.

A PROFESSIONAL outfit shouldn't have so many “wrinkles”. All the negatives were written as constructive criticism…something a professional should be eager to hear. As an instructor I look forward to reading all the critiques at the end of the course…take the good with the bad. Some places don’t mind being stagnant and just getting by…or riding the tails of earlier success.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Comment

Working...
                                X