Any semi-guided or DIY exotic hunts near Rocksprings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any semi-guided or DIY exotic hunts near Rocksprings

I am from Wisconsin, (but my hunting heart lies in the wilderness of Texas) but my buddy and I have found a landowner that is going to let us hunt hogs on his ranch in March in Rocksprings Tx. Because the drive from wisconsin is quite a backbreaker we would like to take a few extra days and try and find another species to hunt on top of hogs. We were thinking about exotics like Blackbuck or Aoudad because of that time of year. We are big fans (like many of you) of camping out and chasing game on our own or semi guided. If anyone knows of a diy or semi guided exotic bow hunts near Rocksprings I would love anyones information on this. We are prepared to spend some money on exotics but are always looking for an affordable deal.
    Thanks for the help!

Give Thompson temple a shout. He can hook you up

Comment

I have just the place for you if your interested in Black Buck or Axis in Rocksprings. I friend of mine has 1250 acres fenced. Top notch place, he's not in it for the money by any means and advertises by word of mouth only. If it sounds like something your looking for PM me, I have photos of the ranch and animals taken off it at the house.

Comment

I have heard good things about Koon's Canyon Ranch, never been there myself though.

Comment

I checked out the Koons Canyon Ranch and it looks cool. Semi guided and only $1100 for a blackbuck. Thats relatively cheap compared to most places which start at $1500
          Thanks for the help so far
          Keep the info comming! Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X