Pearl River comes to Quatro B skinning shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl River comes to Quatro B skinning shed

Okay we finally make it to the QB knowing there is a great chance for rain,and rain it did, friday eve we opted for a hog hunt with the weather coming in we managed 2 hogs that evening. sat morning the large amount of rain had us limited to were we could get around the ranch we hunted in the bad weather anyway but not a lot of movement. Sunday morning broke to better weather and by the time we made it to the skinning shed we had 4 deer and a hog with a nice 8 point in the bag, Sunday evening was the last hunt and we concluded the evening with 2 hogs and an aoudad.we had a total of 4 deer 5 hogs and 1 Aoudad at the hunts end. Carlos will posting the pics for me shortly. Thanks again Carlos for making our hunt enjoyable thru the miserable weather. Thanks to Mr. Doug for allowing us to hunt at this great ranch. Hope to see you soon.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on your success. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Pic for ya there. Shame we could not find Robert's buck. I'll have the ranch hand be on the look out, as he does some work in that back west corner. I found lionel's axis doe. Another 200 yards from where we lost her track. - c

Comment

Good job, congrats!

Comment

Nice buck.

Comment

Congrats to all the hunters.

Comment

nice

Comment

Great job getting it done in the rain!

Comment

Great going guys. The weather was terrible.

Comment

Congrats on a killing weekend.

Comment

Nice; looks like a great weekend in spite of the weather.

Comment

Working...
                        X