Another Great time at the Quatro B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Great time at the Quatro B

Just finished up another trip at the 4b. The guide, Ted put us all on the animals. He certainly gets another A+. I got to take my new Insanity on its first hunt, and shot a Catalina and a piggie. For those that will be hunting this fall/winter, the place is overrun with WT! At one point I had 11 deer under me! Lots of young bucks, and a few doe. I did see a nice basket 8 that needs a couple more years. The Sika came out for a visit. It seemed all the animals were getting after it early this trip. Chootem and Rlovin1 have some good stories to tell, I will let them do it so I don't spoil it.

LDP
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2012, 08:29 AM.

way to go man !! Congrats -- Ted is good people,.. always a good time in the woods with that guy - c

Comment

Man Im thinking I wana take my boy down there this Fall/winter and let him get on something. Everything I have read about this place is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by glen1978 View Post
        Man Im thinking I wana take my boy down there this Fall/winter and let him get on something. Everything I have read about this place is really good.
        DO IT! Carlos or Ted will put him on some animals.

Comment

Congrats dry fire! Lmao

Comment

So you pay for your package (probably get the ram/hog package) and then if you add on night hog hunting does that add another hog to your 2 that are included?? What about eating down there. How does that work?

Comment

If you pay the 50.00 to night hunt that includes 2 nights of all the hogs you can stick. ( for your 2 night stay, during the duration of your hunt.

As far as food goes , everyone brings their own stuff. We have a fully stocked kitchen with all appliances , stove , microwave , fridge, freezer and icemaker. We have all the plates, silverware and utensils for cooking.

Comment

Wow sounds pretty good! Do yall clean and package any meat that is taken?

Comment

The hunters mostly know how to gut, skin, quarter their game. If you need help from myself, or the other guide we are more than happy to show you how. We have a chest freezer all the meat can be frozen down before your departure.

If you want to stay completly HANDS OFF of all cleaning and quartering down... we will do it for you for $25.00 a animal. However, like I said, more than happy to get in there with you to assist, so that you get more experience in processing down your critters.

We have a facebook with more pics and info... or you can check out the website :

http://www.boazmanbowhunting.com

Comment

Oh yeah thats no problem, just wondering what I wound need to bring on my end for this. But that answered my questions. Thanks!

Comment

awsome ted is a great guy and carlos is too congrats on the ram

Comment

Congrats Quatro B is an awesome place. Ted and Carlos will do there best to get you on animals. Looking forward to my next trip in January.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Nice catalina, sounds like a good trip. Congrats!

Comment

nice Catalina....

Comment

Working...
                              X