Diamond C axis doe hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond C axis doe hunt

I'm wanting to go to diamond C for a doe axis hunt for my birthday in early January. I saw on the website that it is 200 a day. Is that just for the doe? Does it include hogs or anything like that? Is there a kill fee? Thanks for the help.

Cameron

$200 per day, 2 day hunt = $400 total.

No kill fee on does, that hunt package does not include a hog but you can add a hog for $100 (I think that's the price).

The Diamond C Rocks!!!!!

Comment

That sounds almost too good to be true. That's why I asked. Didn't know if there were any hidden fees

Comment

Originally posted by BearStrike2010 View Post
        That sounds almost too good to be true. That's why I asked. Didn't know if there were any hidden fees
        That's why the Diamond C Rocks!!

There is a kill fee on some of the other exotics. Fallow, Gemsbok, Red Deer... etc...

Not on the doe hunts tho... In which you're allowed your choice of one of the following... Axis doe, Fallow doe and I think the Sika doe is included as well. This same hunt package is in with the Rams. "Ram or Doe hunt package".

I've hunted there 5 times in 18 months and have 3 more trips planned within the next 6 months.

Comment

Awesome! Maybe I can get one of my friends to go hunt with me. Anyone going to be there the 5 and 6 of January?

Comment

$400 for a doe is a good price?!?!?!?!

To each their own, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
              $400 for a doe is a good price?!?!?!?!

To each their own, I guess.
              Yup to each there own, the lodging is top rate the guide is too. Also use of skinning shed and wal in cooler. Almost cheaper than a hotel cheif.
              Plus the sucess rate there is pretty dang high.

Tubby 3? Oct, Jan and what you finally going with your buddies, seems like I remember you saying something like that?
              Last edited by Sparkles; 09-10-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                Tubby 3? Oct, Jan and what you finally going with your buddies, seems like I remember you saying something like that?
                Not this time... got a different group that I'm going to be tagging along with.

Comment

Yup to each there own, the lodging is top rate the guide is too. Also use of skinning shed and wal in cooler. Almost cheaper than a hotel cheif.
                  Plus the sucess rate there is pretty dang high.
                  \?
                  Go for it guys!

I pay $125 per doe with all these things you listed provided...and lunch Guaranteed kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                    Go for it guys!

I pay $125 per doe with all these things you listed provided...and lunch Guaranteed kill.
                    Yup but by the time I get to del rio and back that doe is 600.

Comment

Chit more then that with our POS 6.0's

Comment

Thinkin' I might have to look into them as well. Thanks for the feedback Tubby and Sparkles

Comment

Tubby and Dale about covered it all.. Thanks guys.

If you have any more questions just shoot me a PM.

Comment

Well...move closer!!! lol

Try being in my shoes, I have to fly in from Vegas before I can hunt anything...so it about evens out

Comment

OH I forgot to mention that The Diamond C and Skylar are da shiz nit

Comment

Working...
                              X