Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what up

Originally posted by takoma View Post
    huh... very cool !! Received this thank you note in the mail today. I had worked on a euro mount and had it done for awhile and got it shipped out. Get this in the mail today.... cool little hunter.

hey Carlos, i send you a text (invite for whitewing hunting down in my place) hope everything is going well,,, as per Quatro B ,, that place rocks!!! see you amigo on the Nov. 9th

Comment

hey Carlos, i send you a text (invite for whitewing hunting down in my place) hope everything is going well,,, as per Quatro B ,, that place rocks!!! see you amigo on the Nov. 9th

--------------------- Weird,... I must have missed it !??! But many thanks for the invite man ! I had a good time missing birds up in the Dhanis area this past weekend. Did pull off a couple good shots - c

Comment

Originally posted by wlgiv View Post
        Now in between the hunts, Carlos did mention that prior to his getting there that hunters were having bad experiences with the guide at the time but I feel Doug (owner) has addressed this buy hiring Carlos and from the GS people seem to like Ted too.
        Originally posted by takoma View Post
        Ya,.. that's why I came on board. Just some yahoo guides before hand really messing the place up, making the place look bad, allowing major rules to be broken,...etc. Now that myself and Ted are around,.. we really work hard to make it the best in a comfortable, honest, and fun way.
        Also,.. we still have some OLD TIME hunters bent out of shape on RANCH RULES that were established in the beginning that can't let it go. They post up here and there still,... despite all the good praises. Everyone entitled to their opinion.
        Its been 2 years now I think, Seen that the cook shack and lounge area is finished. Anyway alot seems to have changed
        Our problems when we went was the "guide" thing. Things like the dog in the 4 runner sitting in our laps after we had cleaned up to go out, stands falling over on you, ground blinds not tied down and blowing over while your in there, and of course the guides buddies coming out and doing what they did.
        A good guide can make or break your experience in my opinion and Im sure that must be straightened out with this group they have now.
        The animals there was fantastic, hard to hunt which is just fine by me. Some really nice rams and fallow at that time, there didnt seem to be as many pigs out in the pastures,and the guide kept wanting us to pay extra to hunt in the little holding area. That wasnt going to happen with our group.
        Overall a very nice place to look at, and hunt, glad the guide thing has been taken care of.
        Might have to put it back on the day hunt list.

EDIT:::: over 3 years now, early 2009. Wow time flys when you get old
        Last edited by Jp.; 09-07-2012, 10:42 AM. Reason: for honestly

Comment

Quatro B Ranch is the best day hunt place I've been to! The lodge is excellent and Carlos and Teddy are top notch guides and fun to hang out with! Also so quite a few animals on most of my sits on stand while there.

Comment

Gr8 place, lots of animals, and Carlos a great guide. Just got back yesterday from our first QB hunt.

Comment

Very nice, got to love those kind of thank you's. One thing is for sure; if that young man wasn't hook when he got there is was when he left.

Comment

Working...
              X