Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Horns and Thorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horns and Thorns

Has anybody been to Horns and Thorns? Just wondering about the ranch and the hunts. Just heard about it from a friend.

ttt

Comment

Sry cannot help you out

Comment

ttt

Comment

Has no one been there? Come on help a bowhunter out.

Comment

i have never really heard of it..i have seen a cool lookin logo of it but thats it....i didnt know what it was i just knew it was in texas and the logo was the coolest i had seen in awhile thats about as much help as i can be sorry.....try to google it?

Comment

Comment

Well The contacted me and they don't do the javelina hunts anymore. Darn.

Comment

We leased some property NW of Brackettvbille from David Mann back in the late 90's. I've not been in touch with him in years but he is one standup guy. David does things the right way and won't put up with anyone who falls out of line. I'd expect nothing but the best from his current operation.

Comment

Anybody been lately? How did you do?

Comment

I was there first week of December. I hunted the ranch were the lodge is and took a 8pt (100inch) and two does in three days. There is another ranch which holds bigger deer and exotics. This was my first time with an outfitter since I just moved to Texas this past summer. Plenty of food for breakfast (after morning hunt) and supper. I was alone at the lodge so instead of cooking just for me the guide took me into town for breakfast and dinner. Not a fancy place but you will see a lot of game.

Comment

Hunt Pictures

Here are my hunt pictures from Horns and Thorns

Comment

Working...
                        X