Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any unlimited hog hunts anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any unlimited hog hunts anymore?

Hey guys me and a few buddies of mine were looking to find a place where we could stick some pigs over the weekend. Looking for a place to shoot a few without breaking the bank. Any ideas?

Public Hunting Permit

Comment

Found this on Craigslist

Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by RunsWithBeer View Post
          Hey guys me and a few buddies of mine were looking to find a place where we could stick some pigs over the weekend. Looking for a place to shoot a few without breaking the bank. Any ideas?

Hmmm,.... dont' know what your idea of breaking the bank is, but the QUATRO B ranch has UNLIMITED pig hunts for 2 days @ 300.00 a person. ( lodgings included ) www.boazmanbowhunting.com

I was there last week and hogs moving STRONG and in numbers in the evenings. Mornings,... here and there,... but around 8pm.. it's like a PIG SWITCH comes on ! I had 3 groups almost walk right under my stand.

Comment

That's what I was looking for! I appreciate it.

Comment

quatro b is great place to pig hunt. great accomadations and hunting

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                Public Hunting Permit
                This

Comment

Here's one up in North Texas - http://www.kentoutdoors.com/welcome.asp

Comment

Quatro B. Was just there two weeks ago and stuck a winner with good cutters. Hogs at every sitting. I would recommend scent lock and 99% spray to mask scent in order to draw them in close. Walk and stalk through brush and you are sure to jump them bedding down in brush piles.

Comment

I believe coastal prarie outfitters charges by the night.

Comment

Javi and hogs. Spot and stalk

Comment

Working...
                        X