No announcement yet.

Quatro B Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takoma looks like i need to be in Axis alley on Sept.1st first when we get there.

Comment

littledanny --- "Grand Daddy" and " Mr. V " move north and mostly by the pond, don't worry.......... " D. Coldesac rd. " has your 20foot stand getting set up this weekend If.............. Marks counterpart does not beat you too it ! hahhaaha

Comment

Thanks Carlos. Looking forward to it. Should be there around 1:30 Friday afternoon.

Comment

congrats on the hog and ram.

Comment

Sweet animals!

Comment

Best of luck to you Mark. I came up with a game plan on day one and stuck to it. It all fell into place in 3 days. The high stands are great for this place. If all else fails prepare to have Ted drive you around and do a walk and stalk. On my father daughter hunt for some strange reason the rams went into hiding and Ted and I jumped into the ranch vehicle and drove around looking for them 2-3 different times throughout the day. Came across several axis bucks bedded down. Anyhow the guides are great and they work real hard on putting you on what you paid for.... great place, great lodging, and great people.

Comment

Very nice axis in the picture Takoma.

Comment

I can't wait to go to that place!

Comment

awsome congrats

Comment

RUEBEN - The hog in your post -- was that the one that I euro'd for ya that had someone elses RAGE bh stuck in it's jaw ? - c

Comment

Rage thru skull of boar broken jaw

Yeah here is the photo. Looks lilke somebody shot him in the head and the rage broke his jaw
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice hog and great pict of it with the rage in it. Just got back yesterday from my first trip at the Quatro B and we will be going back there next Jan or Feb.

Comment

Nice, Getting fired up.

Comment

Working...
                            X